In responding to HAZMAT incidents the “Incident Command System” is mandated by 29 CFR 1910.120 (q).
Emergencies of all kinds require an informed and competent individual in charge. An Incident Commander is not only required to have 24 hours of training equal to the operations level, but also must have additional knowledge and skills as described in par. (q)(6)(v). This course is designed to familiarize commanders with management terminology and procedures used by emergency responders from the public and private sector. Establishing command, designating sectors, and coordinating private sector resources with public safety agencies will lead to safe and efficient handling of emergencies of all kinds. This course offers an opportunity to learn from experienced instructors.
This Course Is Only Available On Your Site
- Home Page
- About Safety America Inc.
- Meet Our Instructors
- Contact Us
- Course Information
- OSHA 8 Hour Annual Refresher, HAZWOPER and Respiratory Protection
- OSHA 24-Hour Emergency Response to Hazardous Materials-Technician Level
- OSHA 40-Hour Hazardous Waste Safety for the General Site Worker
- EPA 8-Hour Regulations for Management of Hazardous Wastes
- OSHA 10 Hour Safety For General Industry
- OSHA 30-Hour Safety for General Industry
- OSHA 10-Hour Construction Safety
- OSHA 30-Hour Construction Safety
- OSHA 8-Hour Confined Space Entry
- OSHA Confined Space Rescue
- OSHA 8-Hour Incident Command
- Respirator Fit Testing